Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HengZt1

Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Empty
PostSubject: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:02 am

Laguna is a bad GM lol -_-

he expell me cause i sell much G55 knight wich i got on a legal way!!!
u dont have the most users on ur server , but still expelling ppls and piss them off whitout any reason , thats not good , maybe u should think again about ur team staff! i like ur server ! its not lagging , good rates , nice stuff , nice features ... but whit such GM's its no funny to play confused tell him to stop this if u also think thats not good what he's doing!!!
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:17 am

Beside that a GM can kick you if he thinks its neccessary we are talking and a shop full of cheapest Armor is not normal. Btw for a kick opening a thread in forum... mh well
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostserver.q27.de/
Laguna-GM

PostSubject: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:29 am

Hi,

u told me from more then 100 bugs on our Server, and isnt normaly that we think u use a bug to get full shop with G55 and G59 Stuff?? And i asked u with wich guys u was in D4. I only want to know that, and u gave me cheeky answers. And i also told u , im not a Child, speak normaly with me ok. And u can ask a lot of ppls , im a friendly and helpful GM.

And we found some bugs now, if we find any connection between u and bugusing or hacking we dont just kick we block permanent.

Greetz Laguna
Back to top Go down
http://spielwelt21.monstersgame.net/?ac=vid&vid=180019004
HengZt1

PostSubject: Re: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:33 am

i never had a bad mouth to ur normal char aint to ur gm char. i just was a bit pissed off cuz u was annoying whit 1000 of senseless questions .. wanna know my friends name's?!

and i allready said , i can help u fixing all the bugs for a little present , but if u dont want ... gl finding/fixing them...

€: i didn't opend the thread cuz he kicked me . well also cuz he kicked me , but also cuz he was pissing me off whit stupid questions , i said 100 times i dont wanna talk im tired please stop asking me stupid questions , in end... we talk about 1 hour , :@ rofl
and i didnt even wanted a big deal , like being GM for helping u or some unnormal hard weapons , maybe just some nice small present for helping u ...
and if u allready found the bugs , why dont u just fix them Wink? sounds stupid @_@
Back to top Go down
Laguna-GM

PostSubject: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:47 am

omg, i only want to know, where u got all ur G55 stuff, and u told me from d4. lol i was there now 1h and got not 1 drop, only crap, so pls dont tell me shit about drops in d4. and now i havent more time to explain that.

and when ull go to sleep, then u can say that. not in cheeky mode.

Greetz Laguna
Back to top Go down
http://spielwelt21.monstersgame.net/?ac=vid&vid=180019004
HengZt1

PostSubject: Re: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 am

i said "reicht jetz auch kein bock mehr zu reden schon zu spät bin zu müde für solche gespräche" and that not only 1 time Wink and D4F3 last room , gogo Splash/IR them
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

PostSubject: Re: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:13 am

well about d4f3 i dont know when you spent your time there but i spent a lot of time there for more than the alst weekin order to find my g59 stick and there was never anyone and only a few mobs which means there had been no splashy party recently. And as i said i spent more than 1 week there i got about 5 g55 parts and no g59 part Sad

but since im not anthrax im not there 24/7 but if you tell me when you were there i can tell you if its a lie or might be true^^
you shouldnt have a problem with that since you are not bugusing or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM   Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad GM -> o_O Laguna O_o <- Bad GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: Report Forum-
Jump to: