Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice-Light Stones

Go down 
3 posters

Would you like GMs make the ice-light drop rate easier?
Yes
Ice-Light Stones I_vote_lcap64%Ice-Light Stones I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
No
Ice-Light Stones I_vote_lcap27%Ice-Light Stones I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
I dont care
Ice-Light Stones I_vote_lcap9%Ice-Light Stones I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
arasten

arasten

Ice-Light Stones Empty
PostSubject: Ice-Light Stones   Ice-Light Stones Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:00 pm

as i see so far ice-light stones are very hard to get plus they dont success easly in mixing, my cousin eyeshield and my brother luffy and i got 3x ice stones and 3x light from the beginning of the new server (After the restart) and 1 of the ice was purchased for over 500kk, we used all of those ice-light stones to make a g59 bow ice/light and none of them succeeded even tho its hard to get 1 of them..i've seen ppl who had their ice/light weaps succeeded from the first time e.g. Carol..

so i request you GMs to think about the ice/light drop rate and make it easier, at least make it as TODs rate..its unfair to have only those 2 stones low rate and the rest of the stones are easy..if you go to any other server you find the droprate for all stones is balanced..in this server you made the drop rate for those 2 stones very low, and since its low we cant go to lord..even tho lord doesnt drop g60/62 easly so at least make the stones rate easier to be able to get to lord and hunt g60/62

take it seriously dont just ignore this topic plz.
Back to top Go down
http://arasten.blogspot.com
U

Ice-Light Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice-Light Stones   Ice-Light Stones Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:09 pm

It's good to have a challenge.. if they were a big drop rate we'd have killed the bosses 10000 times and everyone would be in g60 by now... which is VERY boring.........

keep the drop rate the same!
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ice-Light Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice-Light Stones   Ice-Light Stones Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 pm

We wont change it - it overpowers archers
We dont took them out but very very rare to limit it a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostserver.q27.de/
Sponsored content

Ice-Light Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice-Light Stones   Ice-Light Stones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice-Light Stones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: