Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had some bad luck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Conner

Conner

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 am

Hi guys, had some bad luck Sunday morning. My wife woke me up to say our dishwasher is on fire. Much to my dismay, there was indeed a great deal of smoke coming from around the dishwasher. I then looker under the sink and in the bathroom under the sink and also having a large amount of smoke. I told my wife to call the fire department...our house is oun fire. While she called, my son and I threw some clothes on and we all left the house. After a few hours and several hundred gallons of water the fire department did their job and put out the fire, unfortunately, we can not live there. While the structure was saved, the amount of smoke damage was staggering. A layer of soot covered everything, including our clothes. Our insurance company has really stepped up tho, they have put us up in a motel and are currently for a place to rent for us. So, I can't use my computer atm, a friend loaned me a laptop to use for now and I will try to get back on to play, ( as soon as the servers back up ) So I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Oh yeah, good news, I bought a Harly and look forward to doing some riding soon. Peace out all, see ya when we can play again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:18 am

Boringggg..... i found a link from my school to go on the fourm xD hope servers bak on soon!

Last edited by Val on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattyyy

mattyyy

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:36 am

val why post that here..?
@Conner really sorry to hear about that, but at least you and your family are safe
hope everything is fixed soon and you can go back to normal Smile
Back to top Go down
BwaDBoI

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Damn dude.. thats really shockin to hear, glad your all safe though. Hope everything works out for u man and hope to see you back around sometime soon! Very Happy
BwaD
Back to top Go down
Conner

Conner

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Thanks guys, hopefully things will start to get back to normal soon. I'll be meeting with my insurance adjuster today, maybe we can start getting repairs started soon, but, it will still be atleast a month...maybe more before we get our home back, the damage was pretty substantial. Anyway thank you all for the well wishes and I'll be back asap.
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:32 pm

oh shit sorry dude i thought it was a joke :S:S its good to hear every 1 is ok Smile hope that never happenes to u again
Back to top Go down
wuss

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:45 pm

for some one living in a English speaking nation your comprahention of the language is a tat poor i say and sorry to hear bro and i feel for you and your family good news on the ride though . and you know as they say
Live to Ride, Ride to Live so burn some rubber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Had some bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had some bad luck   Had some bad luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had some bad luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: