Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLady

Mages Empty
PostSubject: Mages   Mages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 am

hey

I wanted to ask if you could change the mage at least a bit so that mages have at least 1 attack liek thunder to make dmg on highlvl mobs. Because it really suxx that we are not able to do any dmg on mobs where archers and knights several lvl below us can do dmg.
Since players started to kill the lords for g60 its hard for a mage to get a group if you are not a cjb and since job change is impossible its very hard for hermits to get into some highlvl lvl grps because they just dont do any or little dmg on the mobs.
I dont write this one just because im bored or think that mages need to be the best class ever but because its really kind of unfair and i found out many people think like that.
Sephiroth had the nice idea to use Thunder and i think it makes sense because its the highes hermit single attack but it makes no dmg on high lvl mobs and the dmg of it is still very low compared what archers and knights would do with this 1 strike.
Well i know some archers or knights will probably diesagree with me, but i think everyone who played a mage to highlvl knows what i mean.

Thx for considering Very Happy

DarkLady
Back to top Go down
hazzarad

Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages   Mages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:22 am

sure mage players know what you mean Smile
theres only one problem ... mages doesn't matter if cjb or hermit are supposed to kill mass of enemies Smile ... if you got good guild you still will get your g60/62 parts because they are given to good active players...
relax a bit and try talking with your guild / alliance over that problem Smile i think theres a way to solve it *G*
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages   Mages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:30 pm

well but still

1. you have to wait way longer than anyone else
2. you are always at the same mobs
3. you will never be able to kill those high mobs
4. it's just crap that mage makes about 100dmg whiel archer makes 5k dmg

it also suxx for partys because all other chars go to purple mobs tog et good exp while you as a mage have to sit around and kill red - yellow.
I mean i ask just for 1 skill and not for a compelte change. And i guess this change is not so much against the game basic since the lords i was talking about arent the original once^^ so privat mobs allow privat skill settings Very Happy

i dont ask for a complete change just one or two skills so you can do dmg on highlvl mobs

my suggestion would be to make a g3 thunder and make this g3 thunder able to do dmg on highlvl mobs. This skill should be availble with lvl 70 because
a) its supposed to bethe end of second job change
b) thats the lvl when you can wear complete g60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages   Mages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: