Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthrax...

Go down 
+5
wuss
DarkLady
Val
Luffy
BwaDBoI
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BwaDBoI

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 pm

Seriously now.. what are you doing to get like 2 lvls a day @ ~73.. Hacks of some sort imo.. Cuz it takes forever to get a lvl up @ 71. I may be wrong but seriously this dude has been here a weekor so and already passed most at the top of the leaderboard.. :s
Back to top Go down
Luffy

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:34 pm

me + Eyeshield + FastMage are helping him + he kills the sky archer every day with effect... so it's not hack or something its from help and hard work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:21 pm

bro u know me thought msn :S atm am on easter break .... so no school all i do is level up ask people in my guild am leveling all the time :S:S wtf am 16 i dont know any haks :S:S i level cus these no school and got nothing to do .. ask ghost i was up till 5 last night leveling just cus u hardly play and all u do is sin :S its not my fault :S try leveling
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Val wrote:
bro u know me thought msn :S atm am on easter break .... so no school all i do is level up ask people in my guild am leveling all the time :S:S wtf am 16 i dont know any haks :S:S i level cus these no school and got nothing to do .. ask ghost i was up till 5 last night leveling just cus u hardly play and all u do is sin :S its not my fault :S try leveling

well i have two things i would like to say to you:

1) that's just sad you have vacation and all you do is playing all day kal
-> i live in usa and when i go off its about 5-6am where you live and you are
still playing and you are playing when i come online doesnt matter at which
time. And dont tell me youa re sitting there afk because you are always
responding or shouting some of you boring stuff nobody whats to know

2) In my eyes you are still too fast it took you about 1 week to get vom last place
to rank 1. And you are telling em you dont play more than 3 hours a day.
assuming you are not a lier you have to be a hacker. and if you are a lier
why should we believe you that you are not cheating?

@Luffy if you are helping him you get some exp he doesnt get all the exp what
could have explained how he is so fast ... and if it would be still so fast i would
be at least lvl 72 or even higher....

@Val/Anthrax you should really think about point 1
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:16 am

looooooooooooooooooooool
u F***ing noob :@ but what just cus am first u got a problem with that, if i used hacks the gm would have banned me :S:S wtf is wrong with u u noob :@ u try power leveling and then can talk... and when am sitting in temp am ither eating food or gone to the lirbary to study .. so stfu go level up then u can talk the way u do noob!

(sorry about my language gm but its noobs liek this that make to say it)

cus they aint got nothing better to do

now am not leveing today cus my cuzon is at my house and tomorow and going to play poker so sataday your c me level 76 .. till then u go level up noob!
Back to top Go down
BwaDBoI

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Lol @ Luffy.. if you were helping him level always, you'd be as high as him, landed urself in the shit there aint u m8.. @anthrax dont tell me to lvl, this is besides the point. I don't even play any more i've given my acc to matty. Anyway, don't try n convince us you got a life as you spend all day levelling as well as staying up till 5/6am in the morning and still get up for 8/9am the same day? LOL ur the noob.. not just ingame irl too. 16 allows u to be not caught with hacks? You fuckin jokin me dude lol.. i wudnt b suprised if u did cause all u do is chat bollox and criticise people.. Slayer back to school.. insulting a GM.. imo u shud have been blocked a lonnnng time ago. @DarkLady your spot on, i certainly think hes using a hack of some sort or doesnt sleep (Which i really doubt).
Back to top Go down
wuss

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:20 pm

i will mention it one more time you language is below gutter so clean it up or stop writing as i dont aprove of it and neither do other ppl that undersatnd english and to Prove a cheat is not that easy with some and by the way i have been up till like 4 in the mornig and all i seen is you soloing in kingdom ,sky and doing your quest in highland 1 hitting some mops so like i said cool it your not king on this server that title reamins for the king and Queen of the server the hosts Hope And Ghost not you your a guest so behave as such , manners cost nothing .. and to finish it most pro hackers are in the age group of 13 and 18 so wana tell me again about your age ?
but crit bug is gone now anyway so we will see
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:23 pm

well even if he did those one hits because of a bug he should be blocked because bug using is forbidden

in my eyes there are only 3 possebilities:

1) he is cheating (look how fast he is and arrogant)
2) he spents his hole time in kal (poor noob)
3) he does both cheating and spending his hole time in kal
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:34 pm

Val wrote:
looooooooooooooooooooool
u F***ing noob :@ but what just cus am first u got a problem with that, if i used hacks the gm would have banned me :S:S wtf is wrong with u u noob :@ u try power leveling and then can talk... and when am sitting in temp am ither eating food or gone to the lirbary to study .. so stfu go level up then u can talk the way u do noob!

(sorry about my language gm but its noobs liek this that make to say it)

cus they aint got nothing better to do

now am not leveing today cus my cuzon is at my house and tomorow and going to play poker so sataday your c me level 76 .. till then u go level up noob!

1) why should anyone be jealous of a noob addicted to kal and/or a cheater
2) in the libary you probably just studying how to find and use cheat/bugs
and how you can spend more time on kal ...
3) you know the only reason why anyone is in your guild is because you made
gifts and you have been more than nice to them
4) as you might have found out: you are annoying most of the people and most
of the people dont like you .... dont know how it comes ... but think about it
the only support you get is from peopel you paid in one way or another...
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:47 pm

to all of you, imo you dont have the right to say poor noob and things like that about spending the whole time on kal or gaming..there are gamers who like to play the whole time when they wake up till they sleep and there are ppl who play few hours and spend their time on other things, so there are 2 types of ppl..if you're not the type that likes to play the whole time then dont talk about those who like to play all the time...example: i have a relative that plays WOW (World of war craft) he sleeps about 3 hours everyday only ! to play) he's really fond of gaming..so as i said there are 2 types of ppl lol
Back to top Go down
http://arasten.blogspot.com
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:56 pm

well thx for the info but i wont change my mind because it is just noobish and prove of being .... nice words.... not normal in a bad way

well anyways see what i got Smile

Luffy wrote:
guys dont be jealouse for such a thing lol it doesn't matter for the lvl it matters
of the stats that you have if you get good stats you can be pro
if you dont then you cant be pro so mages are no match for archers high lvl + knight's but look even eye is wining vs anthrax and how does he win and mages
cant use bugs ? so it doesn't depend on bugs it depends on your stats so dont cry for losing in ranking.

@ BwaDBoI btw Eye is helping too in lvling and look hes nearly the same lvl ^^
so dont say that i dont help but i dont help much thats why i only waste time on
D4f3 for stick but still i didn't get any Sad only mages 74+ can win no one else vs archers only those who play on archers 75+ know the true about this not knights
or mages...

well Luffy think and then write ... eye plays for more than 3 weeks longer than anthrax and yet he is behind him ....
and we all know archer is imba thats why he is an archer because if he would be knight or even a mage he wouldnt kill anything even with cheating because those classes need a bit skill and will because its harder to play them
@all other archers i dont say you are noobs Smile but he is
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:14 pm

DarkLady, what does imba mean?
Back to top Go down
http://arasten.blogspot.com
Val

Val

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 pm

i seriously do not get you guys, why are you hating so much. i love gaming, i play a lot of kal online and just because i play a lot that is my business and my life so please do not think u can comment on my life OR HOW I LIVE MY LIFE.

I DO NOT USE HACKS. believe me or not i really do not care coz if i was using hacks i would be banned.

just because i am nice to my guild members does not make me a noob. It is my guild so i want to be nice, give gifts or wateva they are my guild. i do not kno how u treat ur guild members but i have played in many servers and iv allways been cool with people who are cool with me.

i played in hannin so much, xiu i was one of the top players in xiu. so just because you havent seen people who play alot does not mean you have to f*****g be a noob and start commenting on me.

last word PLEASE STOP, seriously it is getting too much now.

Revo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 pm

stop playing the innocent child ... and stop saying stupid things like:
"i was using hacks i would be banned."
not everyhack is easy to detect. E.g. if you get 10% more exp how should anyone proof that you are doing that to the people it just seems you are fast. It would take a lot of work to find that out.
And don't tell me the is hack shield .... hator was hacking and there was hack shield.

And if Hanin and Xiu are so good why did you leave them? You probably annoyed the people too much so nobody talked to you anymore or you were just looking for new people to annoy.
And if this is not the case.... go back to Hanin or Xiu .. the people there love you .. we dont.

And about just being Jealous.... nobody complains about hazza now there is his #1 ... its just your attitude .

We are not some stupid mass server we are more like Quality not Quantity.

And about being nice to your members ... not everyone betrays others for a little gift. And i know people who left your guild because you are too arrogant and you don't care for people you are not almost the same lvl as you are.

So please spare us those lies. You buy their membership in your guild.

If i were you i would feel stupid because
1) i have to buy members
2) they just abuse me to get good stuff....

But dream you dreams and be happy...

@ara: imba means they are too good its not balanced .. archer can do more on same lvl than anyone else
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:58 pm

And about just being Jealous.... nobody complains about hazza now there is his #1 ... its just your attitude ... u wrote that .. i am happy that hes number 1 that just shows that i dont hate people who are first like u guys .

but anyway am jus going to ignor n e more complaints u all have, from now on take it up with the GM. DO NOT TALK TO ME

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
U

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:53 am

not a hacker.. just a no lifing arogant pr*ck Smile)

BTW sorry DarkLady for disagreeing with you about Anthrax.. i saw what he's truly like today.. ie.. and arrogant kid.
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:13 am

well Anthras here we have one more of your guys who agrees with us Smile

well he is just #1 because you didnt play your char Anthrax .. you were probably unable to play or you lvled an second char on this day to lvl 65 ... thats not hard for you because time + cheat = fast high lvl
Back to top Go down
BwaDBoI

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:41 am

About Hazzadine being number 1... umm shes started when the server was fully open whats that bout 4/5 weeks ago? You've been here bout 2 weeks dude and ur a rank lower than her? lmfao!
Back to top Go down
U

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:37 am

@ BwaD: hazzar has a life.. anthrax doesnt Smile

it's possible to reach that lvl in 2 weeks when you play 23 1/2 hours a day :O

btw i heard he keeps a bottle beside his pc so he doesnt have to go to the toilet... it wastes precious "training" time you see.
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 am

i heard he takes a lot of pills so he can stay up 24/7 and his mom brings him food and drinks. And the pictures of his arent real his mom got them for him so he can post some pics of a normal human being not some kind of a caveman or zombie^^

but as i said i just heard it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hazzarad

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:32 am

Very Happy ding ding ding Very Happy ...
first at all its not a problem that your first or second or any place else at the ranking ... the problem the most people with you have is that the way you "lvl" is too fast ... or let me say "was" too fast Smile

it was one day you gained lvl 73 the next 74 and wuha i logged in the following morning and nice what i see was you on 75. you took from lvl 74-75 nearly 7hours max. and this is just not possible Razz ...

ok let us predict you get help from other persons ...what help should that be where you get the most xp ... probably 2cjbs in the back and ok 1 archer to ice/light bosses with you and all not in party with you ... except that ... i would be very pleased to see you lvl up from 76-77 and i think also lot of other peoples would be, so what about invent a day of lvling where all players sit around your lvling spot and watch and stop the time Smile
Back to top Go down
U

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:38 pm

notice how he suddenly wasnt online as much when crit bug was fixed? whahahahahhahh

BTW Dark you said his pic was of a "normal human being" idk about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:18 pm

U, do u know how much Stuff i gave u i got u full g55 g59 wepon everything and then u start making problems with my guild :S what your not my son i aint going to be behind your moves 100% so u got to understand its a game u kid and cus some 1 in guild dont want u to lure or pick u dont have to leave for that ... i dont care about the stuff its the respect that when some 1 try's being your friend and u through it bak in there face, thats just childish
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:57 pm

yeah after the bug was fixed and he was only critized he lower his acitve hours on the server drasticly....

@U: i didnt want to insult the person who is on this picture ... its not her fault that he took her picture... (im not sure if its a male or a female human) .
You know he looks like a bow because his eye are directly infront of the screen:)

@Val: just a game????? ... you of all people on this server shouldnt talk about that since you spent all your time and energy on this game....
i think your pills have some serious side-effects

and as i said before ... you can buy real loyalty

and i completely agree with hazza.

see Samul, effect, carol .... are all archers who have been highlvl when you started on the server but yet you were higher than all of them within 1 week while they didnt stop lvling ...
thats makes me even more sure that you are cheating
and if you were bugusing i would also ban you your set your lvls back to 65 because bugusing suxx and as long as you played and stoped playing now you did that on purpose...
Back to top Go down
U

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:04 am

anthrax dont start crying because you've been found out for what you are :O

and dont comment on the party.. because you werent there.. you ugly wannabe human (LOLS)

www.nice-hair-cuts.com

or maybe you havent got time to go to the hairdressers because you *MUST* play kal LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg i make myself lol sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthrax... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthrax...   Anthrax... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthrax...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: