Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Sinning

Go down 
+4
Carol
ghost
DarkLady
U
8 posters

Should you be able to sin anywhere you want?
Yes, everyone and everywhere
About Sinning I_vote_lcap25%About Sinning I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes, but only non-noobs
About Sinning I_vote_lcap25%About Sinning I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
About Sinning I_vote_lcap50%About Sinning I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
U

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:53 pm

s
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:13 pm

the rules we have on this server are pretty good

1)its just stupid and nooish to kill ppl way under your own lvl and get an ********

2) Dungeons are annyoing enough especially D4 with the low floors and the stuff hanging down so you camera changes all the time or you get stuck or you cant move because something is infront of your camera

3)Assassins are noobs who wait till you are low on hp and attack you then .. we dont need those idiots

4) in highlevel areas you have enough problems to kill mobs especially as mage and some lil kiddy getting ********* from killing ppl unable to defend them self are also useless and we dont need them
Back to top Go down
U

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:17 am

Lol. This is a private server... you don't have to train 24/7... it's supposed to be FUN. If you get sinned all the time while training, shout, and 12789230816 people will be after the sin... Then people will stay around that area and hunt sins = fun.

GM's really should have a look at some of the most successful servers and take note of how their server is played. For example Xiu, 550 people online every day... a very good community... Do they have ridiculous sinning rules? Do people like not having the rules? Yes...

Please look at other servers and copy things that make it work! I love Ghost but some things about it really annoy me.
Back to top Go down
ghost

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:36 am

no , we dont look about other server what they do . we make the rules and when you dont like its only your problem . and you can make 1000 votes to change it , we dont do it
Back to top Go down
Carol

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:47 pm

I believe that the rule does not assasins in the dungeons are all very well, I do not like that any coward come to spoil my fun and kill my ass when I am trying to get a drop or some level.

My vote is NO.

And put as an example Xiu something which I think is very sad, because in this particular server thieves and hackers running the map at your leisure. The next time seeks to put a good example.

*** Sorry my english is no good xD
Back to top Go down
http://ghostserver.de.vu/
arasten

arasten

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:06 pm

i guess its better if you can sin everywhere including training areas, but not sinning ppl who are training what i mean is to be able to sin a kser cuz if you can't sin him then he will ks you forever..so if no sinning in training grounds then admins must put a rule that no ksers and spot stealers unless they will get banned for about 24h..to make ppl stop ksing or stealing spots
Back to top Go down
http://arasten.blogspot.com
wuss

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 pm

this why pesistent ksers get blocks and in dungeons is a 100% no sinning policy and in lvl areas you can sin ksers but not in dungeons and well sorry to say but life without rules is chaos same goes for Privat servers
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:04 pm

wuss wrote:
this why pesistent ksers get blocks and in dungeons is a 100% no sinning policy and in lvl areas you can sin ksers but not in dungeons and well sorry to say but life without rules is chaos same goes for Privat servers

hmm i see, so according to what you said "sinning ksers in training areas is allowed but not dungoens"..comon man think about isn't it the same? both are training areas so why cant we sin ksers in D's?..well ok if we cant sin ksers in D's but we can sin them in training areas like DV..etc then what if we've been ksed in D's should we take a ss and send it to admin's email or something?..btw if we have to send it to admin's email put the email in home page...see in the rule you just wrote no sinning in dungeons..that makes ppl confused they dont know what to do with ksers..you have to explain it more clearly in the rule, like telling us what to do with ksers since we cant sin them and sinning ksers is allowed in DV..etc
Back to top Go down
wuss

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:26 pm

most off the time if you find anyone in dungeons they are below lvl 50 any way and in dungeons is no sinning if it confuses you we can change it back to the way it was then its a no sin everywhere policy we allready relaxed the sinning rule so keep to it and ksers can be dealt with in many ways as most hardcore players will tell you i played hanin 4 years i never needed a mask to solve my problems ^^
enough rooms and areas for every one to have possibilitys to lvl without ksing and beeing ksed
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:03 am

lol really? enough rooms and areas? nah you're wrong..ppl ks at elder and there is 1 elder only so what should we do with that?? huh ? and lets say someone comes and steal your spot what should you do with him? give him the spot and leave ? nah thats wrong, there should be something to do with those ppl at least ban them or sin them without rb killing ofcourse where ever it is...if we can pm a gm then he comes and look at that person and deal with him its gotta be a great idea to avoid sinning so if you accept this idea let us know and write it in rules..i hope you look more deeply on this topic
Back to top Go down
darkn

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:17 am

hey guy's its me PureEvill sup
Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:31 am

well arasten thats not so easy because everybody would say that he would have been ksed and thats why he was an assa....
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 pm

yes you are right, but as i said in my last reply if they make a rule that if we have been ksed we pm a gm then he ports to use immediatly and see the kser then he deals with him, but there is still a possibility for a kser to stop before the gm comes..maybe the gm is afk or maybe the kser leaves while the gm types the code to port his self, but at least he might catch him and deal with him..better than nothing
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Well its changed now:

-D1 is Assassin Save now (you cant attack somebody, nobody can attack you)
-Other Areas are allowed
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostserver.q27.de/
Sponsored content

About Sinning Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sinning   About Sinning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Sinning
Page 1 of 1