Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val

Val

Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Empty
PostSubject: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:41 am

i got baned for saying the word bitch :S:S bitch means female dog :S:S wtf thats unfair i know the gm is friends with VannI the levle 70 archer and am levle 65 and i killed him 1 on 1 Very Happy fair Smile and then i said 'sit bitch' which to what i know is not a insult :S:S and 24 ban for that :S i dont understand. what a unfair thing to do :S:S what i didnt insult the player

bitch – noun - a female dog.

(ps CocaCola lost her stick thanks 2 me xD) dont sin when your a noob Wink

rule number 6 on the report post's

6. There are different kinds of Insults. Things like Noob, or FU are not that hard. Ignore that and play the Game.
Things like "I Raped your mother twice" (Don't tell who said that, but it happened) are hard insults and we will do something is cases like that.

^^ and bitch is hard like i raped your mother ? come on i say bitch all the time :S:S i dont mean it :S its just unfair sorry if am calling u GM's unfair but am missing a day for no reason ... plz do somthing about this thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:11 am

sorry , but its wrong what you say , we dont like the word " bitch " on this server . when you say it privat to all ppl its your problem , but not here . and VannI is not a friend from a GM or admin ( he is a player like you) . and the GM what give you the block , work about my rules , thats all
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

PostSubject: Re: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:17 am

don't complain too much because

a) you know the meanings of the word
b) it's their server they can ban you without reason - what they hopefully dont
do Wink
c)it's a good break for you since you reached lvl 65 in less than 4 days as you told
me today Smile
d)you need one more day to reach lvl 70 which means we have 1 more day
without your guild to enjoy on the server Razz
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

PostSubject: Re: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:08 pm

so i can say 'fuck you' to some 1 but i cant call bitch :S:S it seams like the same to me :S:S ok fine il w8 24 hours but plz if u make rules try and keep them i know its hard alot of players and stuff but i just feel as if its unfair (thats my thought) it dont mean that i think the gm is wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

PostSubject: Re: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:39 am

did you every consider that everybody might hate you and that everybody is a good friend of the gms so everybody makes the gms banning you for some pathetic reasons?

you might wanna do that ... this one might combine all your other theroies in one big master theroy which explains everything Wink
Back to top Go down
wuss

PostSubject: Re: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:36 pm

val as i live in the U.K too i know the different meanings of the word Bitch and so do the GM's so dont try to give us this lame excuse and if you live in england you know then as well and i know you cant just turn around and say sit bitch in London either or they will fsih you out of the Thames so cool it go by the rules insults are block so dont use them regartless in what context. and buy a better dictonary as in mine are a few different meanings of that said word not just female dog .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'   Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baned for saying the word 'bitch' unfair :S'
Page 1 of 1