Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val

Val

Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Empty
PostSubject: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:09 am

Hey sorry if am advertisin other servers but there shit, this server is really good and i cant w8 to start Smile the download is taking for eva tho Sad .... just wanted to say if any 1 played on rootonline am BeTTy leader of Revolution and on Xui i played Anthrax Leader or Revolution Smile just wanted to let u know am join here and hope to tak over the castal with a new guild called ... u guessed it Revolution Smile sorry if am showing of Smile hehe i tend to do that alot Smile

il love to make new friends here Smile and hopily get in contact with old friends from those servers so if u know me plz post a message Very Happy

Play Hard Go Pro Very Happy

------------------------------------- Revolution FTWW! -----------------------------------
afro

Last edited by Val on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Saw you on Xiu several times ^^ but never got high level there, was too lazy to continue after 3x lv 71 >.<

well welcome to our server, i hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostserver.q27.de/
wuss

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:41 pm

if you want the Castle have to go through me and that aint going to be easy with some of the players behind me so over my dead body as they say ^^ and i'm build like a brickwall basically >> so have fun trying GuardianAngels FTW stay with the best or die with the rest ( as one says )
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:31 pm

wuss wrote:
if you want the Castle have to go through me and that aint going to be easy with some of the players behind me so over my dead body as they say ^^ and i'm build like a brickwall basically >> so have fun trying GuardianAngels FTW stay with the best or die with the rest ( as one says )
Soon Soon i hope xD hehe
Back to top Go down
RePlay

RePlay

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:10 pm

if you make the guild you have to be ally with Brutal.. than we own GA^^
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 pm

RePlay wrote:
if you make the guild you have to be ally with Brutal.. than we own GA^^

yeha i will xD Wink GA are going down soon !!!!
Back to top Go down
mattyyy

mattyyy

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:22 am

good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)   Rootonline, Xui (not advertising) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rootonline, Xui (not advertising)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: