Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+2
maFia
OldSchool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OldSchool

OldSchool

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:24 am

hi SlaYeR, and all other GM`s

first of all, this is not flaming. i`m just telling you what i`ve seen. things i don`t like and bugs i`ve seen.

ok, let`s start with mob colors, and mobs lvl. somethin is weird.
how come demon worker in d4, are gray color, but 10 mobs can dmg me at lvl 75.
how come tigers in DV are yellow since i was like lvl 67 or so, and now i`m 75, and they are still yellow.
how come elder boss has brown color altough it takes like half hour or more to kill him.(i`m not talking about a lvl 73+ party, but a normal party). and how come he gives lame exp, and maximum 2 bofs per mob. you can get same exp in sky in few minutes.

ok, now some bugs i`ve seen:
bug in DV, i told you guys about it long time ago, no change
same bug at lord area
i have blood, but i can`t change them to bofs or somethin

why did you deleted teleport stone from pub?

the next questions might annoy some ppl, but i have to ask...cause i`m sure alot of ppl are thinking about it.
how come ice, light stones are so hard to get, but only after lots of GA members got ice/light weapons?
how come bloods are hard to get now, but only after lots of GA members got full fire armour.
how come high grade toi drops harder, but only after GA members got all weapons +7
how come toa, tod drops so hard, after GA members got +8 toa on bow, +8 tod on armour and so on
how come lord is harder to kill after GA members got full g60 and g62? how is it more harder? attack range was increased. same thing it was done with DV bosses.
how come now, after lots of GA members got g60, and g62...when OC is gettin stuff also, sudendly Lord doesn`t always drop items....now he drops randomly. we killed 4 lords, no drops. no offence, i think it`s bullshit to wait 4 hours for lord to respawn, wait 3 hours to kill it...and get no drops. and onestly, i`ve never heard on any other private server, that a boss/lord, don`t drop anything.

i understand you want all to be harder, and you want ppl to not get g60 so easy. but there are other ways to do it. and if you wanna do somethin hard, do it from start...not after some ppl gets some advantage.

about the updates, they are very welcome, but fix old bugs and problems before you want new updates...

server could be perfect, if you would look on other servers to see how they doin. if not listen to what ppl says

good luck, and this time i hope i can get an answer...

OldSchool
Back to top Go down
maFia

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:43 am

Well OldSchool Is Right And Every Thing Happend Is Right , Am gonna add Idea's Also :

1 : There Should Be Another Way To Drop G60 Armor G62 Weapons
2 : U Have To Increase The Drop Rate Of Stone Of Lighting / Stone Of Ice
3 : I PreFer That If u wanna Make Any Changes Of server .. etc You Have To Vote on the Website And See the Precentage
4 : u have to Fix The Lord Light Area To Another Area . Because Theres Alot Of safezone i guess if u can make it flat like the DarkNess Lord Cuz They Keep Losing the Agtro
5 : And I Hope U Can Do Something About Battle Island Because its Useless

Special Thanks For Gm's/Admin's Of Ghost Server
Back to top Go down
lessie

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:39 am

i think this page should be looked at.. cause school is right the only players i see or flaunts their items are the GA's not flaming here just want the game to be fair to all
do something about this cause if this continues you might not get more votes... and mafia is right please put a thread or something before you change things inside the game....
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Ok

to d4:
Just changed the drop of them, thats it, so not my fault but inix'.

to DV:
Not possible to see where the save exactly is and i order to that i cant set flags or something like that

to Elder:
He is the lowest boss, lowest dmg, lowest hp - in order to that lowest exp and lowest BoF rate.
And his lvl (so his color) is very low so nubs and mages can hit him early.
If there wont be a boss mages can hit all mages would tell us to make one.

to lord area:
a big field of darkness is without any save - if u run i dont know how its not my fault: run in a circle around red fiels and area around.
at light there is no save too, just the hill OC is using to slow him without getting his phys attack, just his magical.

to light/ice:
if i would decide alone they would have been taken out completely (drop AND weapons) but we are deciding in a team. some of the team had same opinion like i have but others dont so we decided to make them lower instad of taking out.
I would take them out because it overpowers archers. One archer alone could be able to kill highest bosses with light/ice (like xXx at insects) and i would like to see party at bosses and normal mobs.

to BoF:
works now at blood bank
The rate for blood and BoF is a little lower cause when people are playing very good toghether they were able to get masses of them. See ThorsHammer. They play together on every server with many people and after some days they had full fire stuff on all chars and were able to sell over 50 - and Fire stuff is powerfull and should be more or less hard to get.

to f*** thing GA:
GA was the first guild on the server (just before OC) so they play very long and because many played before reset too they know what to get where.
ToA was a bug in d1 cause the percentagewas way to high. And i dont know who has what on his weapon (just from some whose accs i checked).
OC was the first guild who got G60, not GA. And OC has same amount on G60. And GA has problem too that they dont get drops every time - i have better things to do than changing droprate when OC is killing lord so they dont get drops or u think im doing it like this?!
OC has light and ice weapons too on their big chars, not just damn GA - ThorsHammer left but everyone of them has light and ice.
Lords are NOT changed. Just a new darkness and hes just a copy of light lord.
And 4 hours is not too long. GA does not need 3 hours . I dont know how but they are faster - maybe cause they do not ice him and kill him then but no idea.

Seriously: what should i do?! delete a guild just because they are strong and work together very well and people are jealous? then i could delete all guilds after some time! Yes, GA is strong but they are playing a lot so its normal.

Last word to Bosses: they are not made only for lvling - people should make their levels mainly at normal mobs. Bosses are just made for the BoF and to make it fair u get some exp for the time u need for them too.

@maFia
1: G60/G62 should not be the standard so this will stay the only way.
2: - i dont have to! - and read the things before there i explain why they are low.
3: for some things we should ask, right but we cant ask for all - then we werent able to change anything when we want to
4: look above too
5: i know. we tried some things but it does not fit very well to our other areas.

Sorry but im really pissed of all people crying GA is too strong.
They really work for it and wuss was leader on int servers very very long and he had one of the first ond oldest guilds there too so i would say he knows what hes doing. Stop blaming GMs for their power.

Parts could sound very hard now but i read the same all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostserver.q27.de/
wuss

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:54 pm

well i'm sad to see that some one would even suggest we cheat or somthingis not right as my guild and i all get things like every one else drops buy from ppl selling and Gold pots drop ToA and ToD so maybe should spend some time on battle island to get them . nother point we have how many times been boss and we dont get drops but funny enough OutCast actually hase more parts g60 and G62 then GA do we cry no and like SlaYeR said i have played this game a long time and know my way around just a bit which helps 3 years on Hanin if not longer makes you know a lot about the game and yes i dont like to brag but i have had 1 of the better Guilds on Hanin and still have just on ice so i do know my way with the runnings and i have normal weapons and armor i would not mind having + 7 or 8 but i havent got it so where people get this from is a mysterie to me and think about it old and every one else why should we complain just coz some ppl have more then us or better .Work as a team for it then you will too.
And old you guys have been killing him more often then us and we have had 10+ kills of lord with no drops but like SlaYeR said we work together and that makes the difference you know ouer Guild give echa other stones ToD's ToA and well if you guys have not got the same support of your Guild then sorry but we do.

United we stand divided we fall .
Back to top Go down
maFia

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 am

Well I Accept That Changing Of Lighting/Ice But U Should Do that From BeFore Like Make Low Droping From The Begining U Changed it From Top To Bottom Thats unfair at all
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 am

to old again: if theres a mistake like every third mob in d1 drops ToA i have to fix it or not? but blaming i just fix it after special persons got their stuff high just sucks. Im just trying to keep the rates ok and if something like this happens i have to fix it. nobody is perfect so i make mistakes too and i dont reset all because some people got ToAs.

and if u end every sentence with "after GA" or things like that its not nomral asking, like old said to me - its just accusation against us and this guild. (and yes "how come toa, tod drops so hard, after GA members got +8 toa on bow, +8 tod on armour and so on" is an accusation to me [btw +5 isnt that high omg])

If u want to ask something just ask, dont talk shit like this.

and read this please too: https://ghostserver.forumotion.com/english-forum-f2/u-really-think-so-t40.htm

@maFia: we tried to do this from beginning but the rate was higher as we thought. And for that we dont want to reset the servver after some weeks again.

Last edited by SlaYeR on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:00 am

Slayer u even manipulate forum..no wonder u cheat in game too confused
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:53 pm

just trying to get u kids away - what about shut up and leave?

Im not cheating and nobody of our team either - maybe u did but i dont care now, just go and bother a different server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: