Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas / Suggesions

Go down 
+4
Val
OldSchool
insects
SlaYeR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:18 am

This thread is for you.
Post your Ideas, Problems, Suggestions and so on here - we will try to answer it as fast as possible and think about it.

SlaYeR
Ghost Server Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostserver.q27.de/
insects

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:17 am

i am not a player on the server but i will join soon after i done some thing's
i just saw the rules and i wanna talk about (reb kill )
1-) about reb kill :what is the proplem on reb kill ??
leats say that i hate someone and finaly found him alone and killed him
and after he get up i must let him leave like the king near his slave ? and maybe another some ppl come kill me and i drop something like the 130kk ^^

or i am sin and attacking 2 ppl -- killed one and attacking the sec
but the first used reb and he was angry and attack me then sure then i do reb kill or u make rule that no one attack after he dead by sin untell he be full hp
and thats ---impossple (sry dont know the write spell )--- becouse the wrong click and no one will wait his health to be full

at the sin war alot of ppl will attack after reb and by the way reb kill ^^
and ask him did u attacked after reb he will say no and will ask gm ban the one who killed him by reb kill
so ? xD
the one who will die by reb kill is a low lvl so the good side here :
he must have a guild and will call them
so he will call his friends to help him
ppl on guild he dont know and they will be friends

and if he dont have guild i think thats why no sin and lvl area Wink
so for gms but let ppl solve them simpol proplem Very Happy (they not kids)
and for u guys : the one who say i got reb kill
like the girl that got fucked and can't protect her self Wink
and i dont know where his guild
and why he can't do the same ^^
if that was on sin war the one who kill him will say wrong click Wink
if not he dead wrong click from the first and when he used the sec reb ops friend for the one who killed him said wrong click ^^ (i am sure that every one have enemy and friends )
so who protect him?
1 think
his lvl --- his status
and thats all strong ppl
Back to top Go down
insects

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:22 am

i just forgot
i dont tell ppl to use reb kill ^^
but i say its nessesary at some times
any way the one who kill by reb kill get fast enemy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldSchool

OldSchool

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:17 am

sry, i didn`t understood one thing you said. but anyways, i wanna say somethin once and for all about this sinning crap

1. i think ppl who sin for fun, are just some kids braggers, they like to show off with their lvl and strength
2. ppl keep saying they get bored, that`s why they sin...guys, you get bored? try get a life, read a book, get a walk, get a woman, come back and play when you have the real mood.
3. i believe sin masks, are made ONLY for using them in pvp area. try and get informations about what a pvp area should really mean, and what it`s his purpose. pvp area is a place where one or 2 guilds can fight one with each other, and prepare tactics for the real Castle War. ppl that was in my guild on other server, knows how we used to have fun by making some guild training, made duels competition sponsored by me and my sub`leader with different stuff or money for winners.

you think you guys are bored? try and think about some ideas to make the game more fun, try and use sin masks in a usefull mode...like training with your guild. not sinning noobs for fun.

that`s about all i wanted to say. many ppl from my guild OutCast didn`t understood me what i said, and judged me bad and left guild.

i`m still recruiting nice ppl, and ppl that want fun with guild, parties, guild training, castle war.

have a nice day

OldSchool
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:00 pm

RB kill just sucks - you shouldnt Sin at lvling Area for fun at all.
RB killing is no proof for strength, its just noob. Even if you dont like someone, be fair and let him refill his hp, its just a game.
If he attacks right after standing up you can attack him, sure but if hes just sitting there after rb ur not allowed to kill him.
RBs are too expensive to waste all of them for a noob (Noob does not depend on Lvl ingame) who is scared to fight you with full hp.

Sinning for fun at Temp ramp or in Arena is no problem, but in lvling area its annoying if somebody feels strong and kills you without reason - If the other one KSes, takes spawn etc no problem too.
Back to top Go down
insects

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 am

sry oldschool but my english looks bad ^^
agree with u SlaYeR about reb kill is sux and not proof for strength
but i mean that sometimes u must use it
the sin who will die can't sin after that with 1 sec
but the player who will down can attack u after 1 sec (just use reb )
but he can set near us 7 sec and come attack agine (to tell u that he didn't attacked after reb ) Arrow
did he was full hp ? no one know for sure
if i can't attack him after reb so he mustn't attack me after he use reb
so we have 2 opition here about the one who dead :
1- doesn't attack that sin agine (wtf is that ^^)
2- back to attack when his hp be full ( can we be sure from that Question )
so what i am saying is :
the one who die run to safe zone after he use reb
if he not at save so he mustn't cry about reb kill
becouse all sins didn't saw him use reb and dont know if he full hp or not
so 2 ways to know :
1- ask him ( and befor i end the ask i will be use dead ^^)
2- attack him ( and then its not reb kill
if he wasn't wanna attack after reb so run to safe xD
--------------------------------------
but there are some smart ppl
after reb give u (upward) and run Wink
so next time i kill him i will not give him a chance Basketball make him like this ball up and down to learn not to do that agine
here must use reb kill
but the proplem if he take the ss to the gm (help me pale )
what the gm say in this case ????
from my side i will say he is a attacker after reb and most of time the sin will not have ss becouse he didn't sin to think about ss
so the i hope the gm answer this case ^^
so who gm will agree with the ss -------or the sin talk ?
and for gm u give a free door for bad ppl to get a chance to block the ppl that they hate

and thats about big sin wars only not 1 or 2 sins
====================================================
at the end
i am sure thats not a lot of ppl attack by reb kill
but that rule must be at ppl mind
but when u put it at the rules so easy to attack some one after reb and take ss when he kill me after reb and help me gm lol!
the gm think that he helping the right guy
and every day
gm i got reb kill
gm i saw sin at lvl area
i think that there are only low very high lvls and other is low lvls when i read that rule
make the sin drops at lvl area didn't back better
i hope u understand this time oldschoolp
====================================================
just want to know what the gm will make with the smart ppl
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 pm

well i understand your point but if he attacks u can attack him - no matter how much time in between
But this rule is like last case in death valley - some assas against one player. they killed him and rb killed him after that without he was doing anything. Just stood up and before he had chance to run, use med, sit down whatever they killed him again.
Ans we dont block for rb kill (just if it happens several times a day or a week) we just kill him.
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:49 pm

No rb for castal war Smile hehehe i havnt started on server yet but i hope these no rb in castal war because that kills the hole war its better when u can make rush's with your hole team.

just trust me no rb for war its much more fun!
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 pm

dont worry, we take them out for CW and put them back in after Smile
Back to top Go down
U

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 am

Lol @OldSchool.

I'd just like to express how ridiculous I think you made yourself look in your post.

a) insect's english is much better than any of your foreign languages (you ever tried speaking french??)

b) it was perfectly understandable

c) calling people who sin for fun "kids" is childish in itself. Sinning is part of the game, and int servers were ruined when sin masks were made 900k. The best thing about Kal is the pvp system.

Suggestion/comment:

I agree the whole disallowing sinning in dungeons is bullsh*t. Hunting sins gives those "high" lvls a chance for some PVP without risking their items as sinning... So even if a sin killed a "noob" in a dungeon, a high lvl would be called and boom, dead. Everyone had fun.. the noob can teleport back 10 secs later... etc....

Another suggestion/thought:

**** DO NOT PUT G60+ ARMOUR OR G62+ WEAPONS ON THE SERVER, IT SIMPLY UNBALANCES IT ****

G60 archer armour is the most ridiculous shit i ever seen. They end up with 220 eva... and can not be touched... It also makes EA vs EA ridiculous... as you evade 99% of shots....

Please stick with the best armours (G55) it is the most balanced and best looking Smile if you are going to add G60 please keep it at G60 and make the drop rate LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... because G65 creates a 99% archer server... etc etc... you get my point.

Hope I didn't cause a flame with OldSchool but I really did think you made a fool of yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:58 pm

well Old isnt on the Server any more (as long as he isnt bored on his new server :p )

With PvP:
i agree that Int were destroyed with Sin Masks 900k (could have take them out like this too) but in our team there are opposing opinions so we have no really consent.

To G60:
It is already in Droprate but its kind of hard to get. They are dropped by Lords (Doggebi lord is weak against them) and you need some Ice and Lightning weapons. They were already killed after Reset but even if u get them down there are possibilities that he drops nothing. May happen cause of CL, invite people after start and more. We are not sure about all reasons to get nothing but it is definitly possible to get G60 (before Reset many had)
Even G65 Weapons are in but this Lord is at the Moment way to hard to kill
Back to top Go down
U

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Thanks for reply GM ... Yea G60 is "ok" G65 sounds a bit shit... Its just the armours that are unbalanced... G60 is the highest it should be in a server.. Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:11 am

SlaYeR wrote:
killed May happen cause of CL, invite people after start and more. We are not sure about all reasons to get nothing but it is definitly possible to get G60 (before Reset many had)

they dont drop g60/62 sometimes cuz ppl who are killing the lord die alot and if you die more than 3 times maybe or 5 something like that..you dont get drops from the mob..so ppl have to ice/light him then when its 100% iced and lighted they have to wait for his hp to go back cuz they already died and kill him again..if you want to check it out, go try it on DM in d4 die more than 3 or 5 times then kill him and you wont get any drop, but if you wait for his hp to go back and kill him again you will get the drops (only if you didnt die)
Back to top Go down
http://arasten.blogspot.com
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:06 pm

not only diesing affects his drops - in the beginning people died around 30-40 times and still got drops maybe when hes just too slow you loose hostility
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:00 pm

ya i forgot to mention it..when you loose hosility too but those who lose the hosility are stupid cuz lord follows 1 person and that person should run and the rest keep attacking him from his back Razz
Back to top Go down
arasten

arasten

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:17 am

i got some suggestions

1) making an egg area that has alot of mobs that respawn in 1 spot and ofcourse more than 10 spawns cuz there are alot of mages..so making egg area for lvl 40+ and 50+ 60+ 70+ different lvls each 10 lvls and little hp that we can kill them in about 5 splashy or less cuz its egg area not lvling area..and exp too low for characters like 0.01% i played in more than 2 servers that has the same thing i got this idea from those servers.

2) making mobs in mage area lower hp and lower dmg and lower lvl that a lvl 70 mage can IR their easly like IRing in d3..etc mobs in there are like lvl 70 mages IR wolfs in kingdom thats really imposible for a mage to go there although the exp isnt that good in mage area so since the exp isnt that good the mobs should die fast not 1 year to kill a single mob Sleep

if i got more suggestions ill write them in this topic
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am

yeah ... somebody forgot that mages dont make high dmg on high mobs .... thats one of the biggest disaventages of a mage
Back to top Go down
RePlay

RePlay

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm

i think it's a good idea to make a topic or something where you can see what guilds are fighting in the war and who the winner is..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas / Suggesions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas / Suggesions   Ideas / Suggesions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas / Suggesions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: