Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No justice for fair players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
U

No justice for fair players Empty
PostSubject: No justice for fair players   No justice for fair players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:47 am

recently some random noob pm'd me asking if i wanted to trade my account to GenX server..

he said he would use a GM to help so i was convinced he wasnt a scammer (im an idiot yes)

Anyway ghost decided to help us

1st time he tried to scam me: said he didnt have SN for account.... a few minutes later he miraculously produced it (lol?)

2nd time he gave me wrong SN... then demanded ghost to give me id/pw straight away... but ghost wasnt stupid enough

3rd time he said he didnt have email and that you didnt need email... little does he know i have a brain and checked the site... and (like hanin etc) you can send your password to your email address... so i told him it was bullshit but he wouldnt give me his email (LOL??)

so anyway i thought "foooooook it im not dealing with this scammer" and went off to play...

I logged off for the evening.. came back a day later to an empty account...

I pm'd ghost and he said that i had changed the password on the GenX account...

could i please ask who would be stupid enough to play an account when they do not have the email ? at any time this scammer could have sent the password to his email and retaken his account

Ghost went purely on this idiot's word and didn't consult me with anything

Can i ask... any justice?
Back to top Go down
ghost

PostSubject: Re: No justice for fair players   No justice for fair players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:18 am

1. i dont delete your acc , i make him only save

2. i sit yesterday more then one hour between you and tito for nothing

3. after you go off , he think that you want scam him , so i look again about the acc , and i only see " wrong pw "

so dont ask about " fair justice"
i am fair to all player when they play fair
Back to top Go down
U

PostSubject: Re: No justice for fair players   No justice for fair players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:21 am

lol ghost im sorry it was for nothing.. but it was hit fault that he took so long...

fair player? how is it fair that some random noob that played the server 2 hours tells you I changed pw when it could have been him??

you shouldnt make such quick decisions like deleting my account lol when theres 2 sides to the story...
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

PostSubject: Re: No justice for fair players   No justice for fair players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:00 am

and what did we learn???

lvl your own char...

im a hermit and that suxx since everybody goes to lords for g60 but none wants a hermit becuase a hermit has to be lvl 100+ to do dmg .... who wants g60 with lvl 100????

well anyways.... i dont trade this mage because there are so many scamer and if you lvl yoru char on your own you learn about your char and you learn more how to play it Smile
(today i asked Hermit to help me but we ended up that i helped him with the stuff i wanted to learn from him Very Happy)

it may suxx to have your char but keep it and lvl your own char .. thats a private server you can reach lvl 60-65 easily within 2weeks or like anthaxx in 1day but then your char might nos last long enough to enjoy it Razz
Back to top Go down
U

PostSubject: Re: No justice for fair players   No justice for fair players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:45 pm

lol it wasnt so much about the lvls.. it was the stuff on the acc

and anyway this whole thing is about how unfair ghost has been.... hearing just 1 side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No justice for fair players   No justice for fair players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No justice for fair players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: