Ghost Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Server

KalOnline private Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val

Val

U Empty
PostSubject: U   U Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:24 pm

U or Rykan or what ever char.. your using atm i can now c y the gm wanted to ban u so much i just wish i had let him ban u for good now i just red the topic that u wrote about Eyeshield and there was no need for that after how much hes helped u now u better run and hide when i c u anywhere cus am going to sin u where eva and when eva i c u aroud u really over do it u stupid kid xD

+ u have caused alot of problems in this server already, (am not saying i havnt but at leaste i know where to stop) u ither fix up or your just another playing making problems in the fourm and ingame this doesnt attract new players this just makes them go to other server now think about what u do and write next time u do anything!
Back to top Go down
DarkLady

U Empty
PostSubject: Re: U   U Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:00 am

well fist:

you caused problems but know when to stop??
-> if i look at your recent behavier change i would you admitted that you were cheating or bug using and that you annoyed people on purpose

well if you think with him we cant attact new players ... what about you???? you are worse than him
Back to top Go down
U

U Empty
PostSubject: Re: U   U Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:07 am

aww you didnt like how everyone was making comments about you in another topic so you had to make your own about me...

thing is.. i rly couldnt give a shit what people think about me in this game (or server)

the fact is.. im loyal/nice/honest/friendly with my friends in real life... i dont need friends in a game....

i suggest you stop commenting when you look like that :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

U Empty
PostSubject: Re: U   U Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Server :: The Server :: English Forum-
Jump to: